Crescendo Campaign

Launched in the Fall of 2019, our goal is to raise $50,000 annually.

 

The Need

The Sioux Falls School District and Individual Student Accounts (ISA) cover approximately 60% of the bands annual operating budget.  The Lincoln Band Parent Association raises the remaining 40%, to assist in funding uniform maintenance, potential uniform purchase, show props, electronic equipment, maintain vehicles, provide travel assistance, etc. that is not included in the ISA budget. Competing with the best marching bands in the country through the Bands of America competition adds to the growing needs of the program. The Crescendo Campaign was created to assist in the fundraising for these needs.

 

Please Join Us

As a LHS Marching Band alumnus or alumna, parent, guardian, or significant person in your student’s life, remember the enormous pride and goosebumps you felt when watching the Band march to “America South and America the Beautiful”?  Please join us in achieving our ambitious goal of raised the dollars that are necessary to continue providing an exceptional learning experience for our students.  Thank you in advance for your consideration of a gift!

 

Ways to Give

  • For more information about the Crescendo Campaign, or to request a brochure and pledge card, please contact Paul Krueger at paulrkrueger@yahoo.com or              605-610-5493.

  • Mail a check to LHS Band Parent Association, PO Box 2965, Sioux Falls, SD  57101 and write “Crescendo” in the memo line.

  • If you have a VENMO account, choose LHS Marching Band and indicate “Crescendo” in the memo line.
     

43122174_10155942117116647_2237930170285

Supporting the LHS Patriot Marching Band is an investment in today’s students.  It is an investment in a quality program which thousands of students have experienced over the years, instilling friendships and leadership skills for life.”

         

-Dan Carlson, Band Director, 1999-present

© Lincoln High School Band

  • Facebook
  • Instagram